Business South is the independent representative of businesses in South Central England, supporting the prosperity of the region by bringing together business leaders, educators, public bodies and entrepreneurs to create a dominant and powerful force for growth and innovation.
Our aim is for the Business South region to be recognised nationally and internationally, as a preferred location of choice, able to attract and retain talent, and drive increased opportunities for investment and business.
We bring like-minded people together through our Champion programme. We have over 150 Champions and partners, employing 100,000 people between them and contributing an estimated £4 billion to the regional economy.
Our vision is to grow and strengthen the economy of the Central South through:
- Connecting business leaders
- Articulating the business voice
- Lobbying and influencing for positive change
- Promoting the region to attract more investment, development and the brightest talent
- Supporting Start Ups and young business to survive and thrive
- Developing sector specific Action Groups
“We’re a proud supporter of the Green Halo Partnership as we recognise the importance of their work in celebrating and protecting our region’s greatest resources. Helping to build and maintain sustainable thriving economic communities reflects Business South’s commitment to clean and good growth strategies and aligns our commitment to working with responsible businesses.”
– Natalie Maxim, Group Marketing Manager
Find out more about Business South.