We bring together businesses, communities, charities and universities to ensure our world class environment in and around the New Forest National Park flourishes as an integral part of how we work and live.
Becoming a Green Halo Partner
A global exemplar of precious landscapes working in harmony with a thriving economy and community.
- Enhancing the natural environment
- Supporting the local economy
- Improving health and wellbeing
- Encouraging sustainable living.
Become a Green Halo Partner
You’ll be at the centre of thinking and action around one of Government’s key policy approaches for the environment.
You’ll be invited to network with those who are leading the field in natural capital delivery.
You’ll help shape how businesses and communities can create a sustainable future for our natural world.
You’ll find opportunities to work with like-minded organisations on projects which can help protect and improve our natural environment.
By becoming a partner, we ask that you sign up to our vision and commit to playing an active part in some or all of the following:
- Inspire – delivering examples of successful natural capital projects
- Encourage – bringing together partners to develop new projects
- Support – helping to identify resources, offering advice, sharing best practice
- Inform – promoting research and awareness of natural capital benefits.
Our partners are encouraged to:
- Use the Green Halo Partnership logo on their website and link to the partnership website
- Join the Green Halo Partnership LinkedIn group
- Contribute to the partner website and communications by sharing new ideas, data, best practices and other relevant news related to natural capital
- Attend and contribute to Green Halo and satellite events
- Update the partnership on their natural capital activities to support the mapping of projects
- Promote the work of the partnership
- Advocate for natural capital approaches.
On acceptance onto the Partnership, members are asked to send their logo as confirmation of their commitment to the vision and responsibilities.
In return, you will be sent a certificate, invitation to join the Green Halo LinkedIn group, marketing toolkit and regular email newsletters with updates and events.
We need your ideas and enthusiasm!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Paul Walton on 01590 646631.